PAINWeek 2021 Las Vegas
Health and safety is our highest priority. PAINWeek is currently working with The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas to comply with all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommended safety guidelines, as well as federal, state of Nevada, and Clark County guidelines.
Effective July 30, 2021: Per revised CDC recommendations, the State of Nevada requires all individuals, including those fully vaccinated, to wear a mask in public indoor settings. All attendees, exhibitors, vendors, staff, and faculty will be required to wear a mask while attending all activities at PAINWeek.
As conditions evolve and new information becomes available, changes will be made to our COVID-19 Safety Guidelines and communicated to all involved prior PAINWeek.
Proof of negative COVID-19 test results or vaccinations will not be required to participate at PAINWeek. (Please be advised, however, that the US at this time requires all international visitors over the age of 2 to present a negative COVID-19 test taken within 3 calendar days of travel and provide documentation of a negative PCR or antigen result to their airline before being allowed to board.)
If you are sick, stay home.
Follow all US and
Masks are mandatory for all attendees.
Practice safe hand hygiene.
COVID-19 Safety Procedures
The following COVID-19 safety procedures will be implemented at PAINWeek 2021:
Cleaning and Sanitization
- The hotel frequently sanitizes high-touch surfaces in restrooms, escalators, elevators, and other service areas using EPA-registered disinfectants designed for emerging viral pathogens.
- Touchless dispensers for hand sanitizing are provided throughout public spaces on the property.
- Programs and activities have been scheduled to allow more time for extensive cleaning in between sessions.
Food and Beverage
- Masks should be worn when not actively eating or drinking and in meal function rooms.
- If you are not vaccinated, please adhere to 6 foot social distancing recommendations when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- The Cosmopolitan staff follows enhanced sanitization guidelines when preparing all food and beverages.
Safety and Security
- All safety and security incidents must be reported to The Cosmopolitan hotel security department.
- Per CDC, it is recommended all attendees, exhibitors, vendors, staff, and guests report any symptoms or exposure to others who have tested positive for COVID-19. Please visit the Southern Nevada Health District for information on reporting and other local resources.
- Consider downloading the Southern Nevada COVID Trace app to your smart phone using Apple Store or Google Play to receive secure and private notifications if you are potentially exposed to COVID-19.
- If you experience COVID-19 symptoms while onsite, get tested and self quarantine.
- If you are in need of a COVID-19 test while onsite, please visit Nevada Health Response to locate testing locations. The length of time required to obtain results varies by location and test type.
- Booth capacities and incorporation of plexiglass dividers are at the discretion of the Exhibitor.
- Exhibitors and attendees occupying a booth should be mindful of personal space during product demonstrations.
- If attendees are permitted to demo a product, item(s) should be cleaned and sanitized in between use.
- Exhibitors will be responsible for supplying disinfectant wipes for their booth(s) and maintaining a clean environment, including all high-touch surfaces, throughout show hours.
- Exhibitors will have the option to order enhanced cleaning and disinfection services for their booth(s) through the Exhibit Service Kit.
- These best practices will be shared with all exhibitors.
- Be mindful and respectful of personal space
- Take notice of name badges indicating personal preferences on socializing
- Distanced seating in meeting rooms and all other areas is based on personal preference
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Attendees, exhibitors, vendors, and staff are required to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination, while indoors. The only exception is when actively eating and drinking in designated meal function rooms (including the Exhibit Hall).
- PAINWeek and The Cosmopolitan will have disposable masks upon request.
Onsite Conference Registration
Self-serve registration kiosks will be installed to prevent congestion and minimize contact. Attendees can print out their final conference confirmation and scan the QR code when arriving on site.
Helpful COVID-19 Resources
For more detailed information and resources we encourage you to visit: